Motorhome Hire – Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
Planning a holiday amongst uncertainty in these unprecedented times must be stressful if you don’t know what lies ahead. Yet, one thing you can be sure about is our motorhome hire Covid-19 cancellation policy. As UK staycation boom is predicted once lockdown lifts, you can book your motorhome in advance risk-free. If you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions you can choose to get a full refund or postpone your trip to a later date with no booking amendment fee. Please note that as a result of moving the dates there may be a difference in hire fees, which will apply to your booking. Covid-19 cancellation policy will apply if:
• UK government guidance causes closure of our motorhome hire depot on the date when your collection is due to take place;
• UK government guidance advises a full UK-wide lockdown resulting in a full ban on all non-essential travel over the dates you are due to hire.
Examples where a booking would not qualify for a Covid-19 cancellation policy include but are not limited to the situations where:
• A campsite you we planning to go to is fully booked or closed.
• You cannot proceed to your intended destination because of a lockdown in an intermediate destination.
• You, your travel companion or someone in your family fall ill -these cancellation costs can be claimed on your travel insurance.